Learners must be 16+ and bring along valid ID (Passport, Driving license or ID card) and must bring 1 Passport size picture
- Courses will be scheduled upon receiving the minimum10 learners per session and only 20spaces available per course.
- Courses take place every Saturday so book in advance to avoid any disappointment.
- Courses will be delivered in house but can also be delivered on site.
- Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074761111 for any specific requirements.
About Working at Height
- No matter the height you are working on, whether above or below ground level, where there is risk of personal injury your work must comply with the Working at Heights Regulations 2005.
- Falling from height is the highest cause of injury in the construction industry, and employers must take precautions to ensure that they avoid the work where possible and provide working equipment to prevent falls and accidents.
- Employers must also ensure that any employee working at height is competent and understands the risks and dangers associated with working at heights.
- This course is designed to train and make each individual competent when working at heights, teaching them their responsibilities and about the hazards when working at heights.
- Working at Heights regulation
- Working safely at heights
- Employers responsibility
- Employee responsibility
- Working at Heights Equipment (Ladders, Boards, Tubes)
- Ties (different types)
- Inspection procedure
There are no pre-requisites to enroll on this course however candidates must have the physical ability to carry out the procedures in this course.